**** One off 25% DISCOUNT (CODE: GRP25)! extended to 12th November****
The final hurdle for almost every medical and dental school application is the interview. Whilst these can at first seem daunting, Medschool Admissions is here to guide you through so that you can deliver on the day. Our course is led by both doctors and students so you can gain an insight into both sides of the table. Medschool Admissions founder Dr Kamali has over 15 years of medical admission experience and our tutors have had interviews at multiple different universities so can advise on a broad range of interview styles.
What we offer you?
- Our highly experienced senior tutor Dr Kamali and Oxford medical students will be leading sessions together – giving you the best of both worlds
- Comprehensive lectures on all aspects of the interview
- MMI practice in groups of 3 or 4 students.
- All 3 types of MMI practiced with supervision and feedback for the whole afternoon.
- A full one to one mock panel interview with feedback.
- MMI scenario booklet with at least 25 MMI scenarios to practice on.
- Video recordings of your interview for you to take home for further analysis at your own pace.
- Continued personal tutor support until your last interview.
What happens on the day?
Our course contains detailed lectures on all aspects of both the panel and MMI interviews. We will also cover many popular interview question subjects such as ethics, the structure of the NHS and hot healthcare topics hitting the headlines so that you feel prepared for anything that they could throw your way. In the afternoon, you will work in small groups to go through various MMI stations with our tutors who can provide detailed feedback. You will also receive a full mock panel interview so you can put all your new skills to the test. In addition, we will record your interview so that you can review it later and focus in on where you need to improve. Support doesn’t end when your day does, you will have access to a personal tutor from the interview panel until your last interview to answer any queries you may have.